Thursday, January 15, 2009

What a neat day

Allergy siege aside, this was just a really nice day.

I took an early lunch to help my friend 3 (nickname for this blog) return something... to a store in friggin' Concord. That was a hoot.

Why my help? The box was nearly as big as she was... so I did heavy lifting. I got lunch out of the bargain and a shakeup of the humdrum schedule.

Marc, as noted previously, gave me the much-needed tip my Luddite brain required to figure out how to read those drives. They're now read, parsed, and the relevant parts backed up to other, more accessible media.

It was like an archaeology expedition for a bit.

I watched more of Joong-cheon as I ate dinner. Haven't finished it yet, but the wire-fu got much more awesome.

I didn't finish it 'cause Marc also gave me another installment of "Bleach", one of my favorite animes. There was more throw-down action. Good times.

One of the several packages I've been waiting for arrived. It's a small, but welcome little doodad. I'm still waiting for my DVD from Japan. Apparently customs got upset with the company over something and they had to re-ship (or so the company says...). I wait less-than-patiently.

Oh, and I got paid today. YAY!

Today is also Rimu's birthday (I think). Who is he? He's the youngest in a family who are dear friends of mine.

Happy birthday, little guy.

No comments: