Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a day

I took today off from work to resolve some appointments. One of said appointments requires me to fast for quite some time. Since fasting means "no coffee", I took the day off from work.

I recognize my limitations.

After resolving the eternity that was my morning appointments, I got a heavenly breakfast in the pleasant mist that passes for rain today, then returned home to watch my recordings of "Fringe" and "Lost".

"Fringe" did not disappoint. Good, clean fun there. Oh, and giant microbes that eat people out from the inside.

Love me my mad science.

"Lost" was even better. I get the time-travel aspects now. I think I'm getting what the show is actually about. I usually hate time-travel stories on TV ("Dr. Who" really doesn't count), but I'm loving how "Lost" is handling things.

And tonight: "Burn Notice"!

I'm getting a Zachary's 'za, visiting the unnamed and Wendel the cat, and watching "Burn Notice".

Now I'm listening to some music CDs I ordered. I'm enjoying them more than I thought I would.

Tomorrow I return to work and plan to do another martial arts class afterward.

The martial arts class required me to use muscles I haven't really used very much. I'm suffering as a result. Good times.

No comments: