Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Fnordalicious

The wire people dropped by via phase shift to raid my supply of zip lock bags.

Thankfully I keep my arsenal well-stocked.

After I cleaned up the mess, I got back to business and discussed exactly how my partners and I will be divvying up the mass-exorcisms. I've been of the opinion that well-cooked noodles work well for those of our number who are members of the Church of the FSM.

I'm trying to figure out how to properly deploy flying monkeys after phase one is complete.

In other news, things are not looking up for the aura massage business. The economy isn't right for that particular model.

A shame.

Menehune recruitment is way down. Some of the others want to blame rising fuel costs, but I maintain that gas prices have nothing to do with cloud bridges. It's all about the drought.

None of us want to consider outsourcing at this juncture.

Besides, have you seen European gnome attire? Those red hats get in the way of everything.

I think I need to cut down on the Ephemerol. It's giving me a terrible headache and it's making the poltergeist jealous.

I've considered putting my Vorpal butter knife up on eBay, but the shipping restrictions via USPS are pretty severe and the only other shipping company that can handle it requires a four-soul deposit. Besides, you can't trust zombies to carry these things.

Oh well. I'm sure things will get better once the LHC test re-opens the portal for the bees to return.

No comments: