Friday, January 23, 2009

A warm happy hug for Friday

Ah Friday...

So I'm very out-of-shape. I thought I was in reasonably good shape. I run or bicycle regularly. I do the push-ups, the chin-ups, all that stuff.

Wednesday's martial arts class has taught me differently.

I stretch every morning as a matter of habit. I think that's the only reason I can move at all today. I hurt in all sorts of new and interesting ways.

Yes, I do plan to continue whining about this.

In other news, "Burn Notice" started again last night. I watched it and enjoyed the first pizza I've had in 2009. (Mmm... Zachary's...) The show was okay. I like some of the plot stuff they're doing, but they're making the main character a little too warm-and-fuzzy now. I get what they're trying to do, but it's not working for me.

I still love the show, mind you. It's much better than most of the banal crap on the tube these days.

I think someone may have attempted to break into my apartment in the last few days. I set... well, it's sort of a "booby trap" of sorts on my balcony. Yesterday I noticed it looked like it was messed with.

Couldn't be a cat or squirrel or something like that. I'm too high up for them. Maybe a bird, but I doubt it.

A little disturbing. If I had more concrete information, I'd call the police, but I don't have anything to back up my suspicion.

If it was an attempt to get on to my balcony, whomever tried it ought to consider getting tetanus shots. Heh heh heh...

I'm going back to the martial arts class tonight. I expect I won't be doing much moving around tomorrow. Heh.

No comments: