Sunday, January 18, 2009

A mystery

Why am I watching a modern remake of The Hidden Fortress that is in the Japanese language (which I really don't speak) and isn't subtitled in any language other than... um... Japanese?

Why did I buy this?

What the hell is wrong with me?

These questions are rhetorical. Don't bother commenting. I know the answers. I just like to whine.

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to.

Catchy... that could be a song.

In my spare time, I'm still running an email game with three of my GURPS rpg group (the fourth apparently has nothing to say... so I'm not pressing him).

The stuff these three guys are doing... it's a mix of insane (in a bad way) and genius (which can only be good). I'd blog more about it, but I'm still in the middle of it and it would make absolutely no sense (or be of no interest) to anyone aside from us four.

No comments: