Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Hammer is my...

Got my DVD and CD of "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog" yesterday.

"Commentary: The Musical". Hysterical.

I actually did a run-through of the pure musical first while being uncommonly-productive (making pasta sauce, running my credit report, and scheduling long-delayed appointments of various types).

I haven't actually gotten very far with "Commentary: The Musical" after all that. This has been my week of visits by neighbors. Another neighbor called me to help her get back into the building and locate the landlord to let her back into her apartment.

I guess it's nice all my neighbors consider me approachable.

Someone dropped a sweater/sweatshirt thing on my chair last night. Found it this morning. No idea who left it there or why.

Weird. Very, very weird.

No comments: