Sunday, January 18, 2009

Shows - revised

"Fringe" - Jan. 20 @ 9pm
"Lost" - Jan. 22 @ 9pm
"Burn Notice" - Jan. 22 @ 10pm
"Dollhouse" - Feb. 13 @ ??
"Reaper" - mid-March @ ??

So that sets me up nicely.

Tuesdays I have "Fringe" at 9pm
Wednesdays I have "Lost" at 9pm
Thursdays I have "Burn Notice" at 10pm
Fridays I have "Dollhouse" at god-knows-what-hour

Dunno about "Reaper". I suspect my recordings of "Reaper" will lose out to "Burn Notice". Maybe not.

Of course, all this could crap out when the networks all go digital. It's not supposed to f*** my stuff up, but I know it will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'll probably be lucky with Burn Notice and Reaper. Reaper's second season doesn't start until March 17th, which is about the time Burn Notice's 2nd season ends. Reaper's Season Two trailer, if you haven't already seen it. We have more Reaper information at ReaperDMV.com - especially if you'd like to check out the spoilers for the second season. Thanks! :D