Saturday, January 24, 2009

Glee and Pain

Glee: My 1.5 terabyte (yes, TERABYTE) external drive arrived yesterday along with the UPS package I'd redirected and some other stuff I'd ordered.

Pain: Second martial arts class. Ow.

Glee: Went drinking with Steve in the city.

Wierd: I'm not entirely sure, but I think one of the doormen hit on me. Weird, but I was in SF.

Pain: None of the extraordinarily beautiful women in the bars seemed terribly interested in talking with either of us.

Glee: No ant sightings for two days now.

Pain: My muscles still hurt. A lot.

Glee: Got a CD I ordered.

Pain: It's pretty bad.

Glee: I'm now formally a student of said martial arts class (I cut a check Friday).

Pain: The bank account is running on fumes.

Glee: Last night's BSG didn't suck.

Pain: Last night's BSG wasn't great.

Glee: It's Saturday.

GLEE!!!!

No comments: