Friday, January 30, 2009

So it's the cookie

My MP3 player has tracks from "Once More With Feeling" followed by tracks from "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog".

I don't think I'd planned that. It just sort of happened.

I love that blogspot lets me delete blog posts I don't like. I don't know what possessed me to do that "seven things" list. Thankfully, deletion power is mine!

The RTD-era Cybermen battle cry of "delete" lacks the pure awesome of the Dalek's "exterminate", by the way.

I've done my level best to help put a stake through the heart of the 1970's. Aside from a brief moment in 1977, I see no reason to revive that decade at all.

I've got fond memories of lots of craptacular 1970's TV shows (Space 1999, Space Academy, Jason of Star Command, Ark II, and others), but I see no need to revive those.

I especially hated fashion in the 1970's.

So why the hell am I wearing the craptacular quasi "earth tones" of the 1970's today? How did that happen?

I remember eating a cookie and...

Oh that's why.

No comments: