I went to Korean for lunch today with some of my friends from work. My friend E survived lunch with three odd guys. Then again, two of 'em are her neighbors.
For the first time in ages, I opted not to have the dol sot bi bim bap. Instead I went with tofu soup.
My reasons were simple:
- I'm trying to lose weight
- Soup flows better with these craptacular allergies
- I have a late meeting in the office today and I didn't want to compound that boredom with food coma
Was an interesting group to dine with, actually. The four of us are very, very different people.
Good fun.
Ugh. I really wish this meeting got cancelled.
Instax Pal 2: fun but pricey pocket toy camera
-
Fujifilm's ever-growing Instax range trends toward both high-end retro and
pocketable fun (consider the runaway success of Kodak's Charmera), with
both t...
55 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment