Friday, November 7, 2008

Yunjin Kim

So according to IMDB, today is Yunjin Kim's birthday.

I'm a fan of Lost. They lost me for a little bit, but the last season was pure gold (thank you, writer's strike!).

Like most fans, I have my favorites on the show. For characters, my favorites are Desmond, Hurley, Sayid, Jin, and Sun (in no particular order). Of course, they're all the "second tier" characters. I detest the primary characters of Jack, Kate, Locke, and (usually) Sawyer.

And I'm sporting a mad crush on the actress Yunjin Kim. Most people have Evangeline Lilly on their primary list, and I agree that she's also beautiful, but Ms. Kim is my primary crush on that show.

What? TMI? Oh, c'mon, you're reading a blog. What are you expecting? Answers to life, the universe, and everything? A cure for cancer?

Sheesh.

Oh, and Ms. Kim? In the unbelievably improbable chance that you're actually reading this blog, happy birthday!

No comments: