Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Willpower

I managed to get rid of the TJ's Belgian Dark Chocolate Mini Grahams from my desk yesterday. During my after-work grocery run, I resisted restocking. Of late, my eating habits have not been the best.

I always wind up getting the munchies when the weather cools. Must be a hibernation thing. It's made worse 'cause I'm naturally inclined towards gluttony.

So I'm cutting those snacks out for a while. The weather is supposed to warm considerably over the next few days, so I think I'll take advantage and bike in. It will help take the edge off of my dining-out tomorrow and Friday.

Now I need to focus on the impulse-spending habit. With xmas coming, it's going to be hard to deal with gifts and buy every little thing that catches my easily-distracted ey... ooh! Bright shiny thi... no no no... focus...

I can do this. Really.

If I keep telling myself this, maybe I'll believe it.

No comments: