Friday, November 21, 2008

Round-and-round again

And we're full-circle to yet another Friday, complete with the joy that accompanies it.

Yay!

To celebrate, I'm going to Korean for lunch with a few friends. Should be a hoot.

Mmm... tofu soup... or bi bim bap.

Been an interesting week. Weird in parts. Productive, for the most part. Next week is Turkey Day week. Short schedule and lots o' grub. Good times.

I think I'll spend most of this weekend on preliminary Xmas shopping and enjoying the sunshine. Next week has rain predicted, so I may as well photosynthesize while possible.

Though I am not a huge fan of facetime with the dayball.

In my few spare moments of free time during this past week, I've been working on a game-related project. I originally considered focusing on it more this weekend, but this whole project is giving me a headache and I'm considering just dumping it. I need time away from it to evaluate if it's worthwhile to put more time and energy into.

I got the boxed set of "Dr. Who" Season Four on Tuesday. This fills me with great joy.

My movie library is expanding. I have "Wall-E" coming in the mail followed by "Scanners" and a cheapass knock-off of "Scanners" (yes, there are movies of cheaper quality than "Scanners"... ye gods).

Just in time for the rainy season.

No comments: