Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early morning mistake

When I got up, I mistakenly grabbed Occam's Razor and shaved with it.

Now I feel more simple-minded than ever.

Go on. Laugh. You know you want to.

Don't look at me like that. It is funny!

Oh fine. You try to do better.

In unrelated news, I went to Coach Sushi in Oakland last night. Very tasty dinner. There was a never-empty cup of sake in one of those pine-cedar boxes in place of a round cup. The proprietor, Coach, was quite attentive in keeping said sake ever-flowing.

Thankfully, I only sipped. The curse of driving.

In more unrelated news, I saw a pic of the re-imagined Enterprise for the J.J. Abram's "Star Trek" movie.

Initially, I was quite uninterested in more tepid and unispired "Trek" offerings. Abrams is a master of marketing. The bastard could sell me virtually anything. Gah.

No comments: