Thursday, November 13, 2008

Schrodinger's Post

Three different people I know are all flying off to Vietnam in the next few days for extended (counted in weeks or longer) stays.

Huh. That's an interesting coincidence.

Okay, it's interesting to me. If you're bored, well nobody's making you read this.

Unless my minions have acquired the equipment and training they said they were getting. If that's the case, you have bigger worries then being interested in my blog. I hear the implants only hurt for a short time.

No worries.

Alas, I digress. I find late-autumn heat waves to be disconcerting. Mainly 'cause it's a pain in the arse to figure out how to dress. The jacket that was comfy in the wee-hours of the morning is rather not comfy now.

This displeases me.

I won a prize in yesterday's office health faire. Specifically, I won one of those fancy notebook/organizer things. It's awfully purdy. It has zippers. My neighbors are starting to get annoyed with me.

Sucks to be them.

Why isn't it Friday yet? Why don't I have supreme powers over time-and-space so I can just make it Saturday?

Okay, if I had supreme powers over time-and-space, I'd probably do a bit more than that. Good thing the powers-that-be haven't opted to give me such abilities. I don't think the universe would fare well under my none-to-tender mercies.

Heh. Mercy. Heh.

Oh, if you're irritated with Prop 8, there's a website to go to:

http://www.couragecampaign.org/RepealProp8


I dunno how much good this will do but it can't hurt. I find myself very interested in the legal challenges and the backlash against the assho... um... people... who put Prop 8 on the ballot.

No comments: