Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cliche post

I'm thankful for my turkey-induced comatose state right now.

I'm thankful for a pretty awesome family.

I'm thankful for the lack of a hangover from last night's three mai tais. I credit, in part, the viewing of "Scanners" afterwards.

I'm thankful for my copy of Wall-E coming in so I could watch it this morning.

I'm thankful that lady pulling away from the curb actually stopped before sideswiping my car this morning.

I'm thankful for the pasta sauce my dad sent home with me. Mmm... homemade pasta sauce...

I'm thankful for the awesome nerdliness of my friends.

It's actually impossible to list all the things I'm thankful for. It's almost impossible for me to quantify them.

And I'm not just thankful for them on this one day. I'm always thankful.

I sure don't mind getting a massive meal out of a holiday recognizing those things I'm thankful for.

Mmm...

No comments: