Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Boo-yeah

And package number three arrived late yesterday afternoon. I have my copy of "Scanners" in time for head-exploding goodness tonight.

Mackie and I will settle our bet a few weeks late to drinks at Forbidden Island, then some "Scanners" and maybe "Pyromania" (aka "Cross-Fire") - a Japanese flick about a woman with pyrokinesis.

Good times.

This will, of course, be night number two of Forbidden Island's fluffy-drink-goodness. Last night was the celebration of my friend D's birthday.

I'd be lying if I said I felt 100% this morning, but I rarely feel 100% in the morning anyway. My one-liter Sigg water bottle will be well-used today.

I gotta say, D is a good sport for birthday shenannigans. I wouldn't (and didn't) put up with half the stuff he did. At one point someone tied a balloon to his shirt collar. He wore that for most of our time there.

Wow.

I just wonder if they'll let us go home early today and if I get to go home early (since I work earlier hours than my fellow worker-drones).

'Cause in the end, it's all about me.

Don't judge me.

No comments: