Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Shout out

User Friendly called it the way it is.

That's right. Steve Jackson got there first.

If you don't get it, you don't need to.

---

If I ever build or buy my own house, I'm totally doing this.

Ideally in a dome house.

'Cause it would be cool.

That said... this shit is sick.

Very, very sick.

---
This is about time.

---

IKEA!!!

---
It's payday. I am filled with payday joy.

Actually I'm exhausted and I pulled something in my neck. My allergies are killing me and the goddamn wind is kicking up again.

Still, it's nice to have some cash in the bank for the next twenty minutes or so.

It's Wednesday and thoughts go, of course, to the coming weekend. I'm supposed to hit some new, odd drinking hole with my sister and some friends on Friday night. Saturday appears open, which is good as I'll need to try to get into the laundry room and accomplish some laundry.

Whee.

The weekend after is the Kaboom at Steve's. I think I'll know maybe three people at this gathering, but that's cool.

The weekend after should be Erik's game, if I have my schedule worked out. Then May will end with the Memorial Day weekend. Woo-hoo!

And tonight: Forbidden Island

No comments: