Monday, April 14, 2008

BSG

So... Friday's Battlestar Galactica restored my faith in the franchise.

I was initially inclined to chalk up the season opener as a fluke, especially after the utter shit that was the end of season three.

I now eat my words raw and with no seasoning.

Episode two of season four was absolutely lovely. Fantastic.

- I have to say, after three seasons, I'm warming to the character of Lee "Apollo" Adama. Slowly.

- I cannot believe how often Baltar gets laid. It's just wrong. Very, very wrong.

- Bill Adama? He is a rock star.

- Cylon politics are awesome. "Boomer" Cylon-Sharon is surprisingly f***ed up. I'd like to know if it was a particular Six who got the Centurions to do the housecleaning or if this is a "new" Six? I like Six with the darker blonde hair. Mmm.... sorry, what was I saying?

- I'm still annoyed with the character of Starbuck, but Katee Sackoff just rocks in that role. She does edgy really, really well. They should've done the "Bionic Woman" entirely around her character.

Ah well.

New "Dr. Who" this Friday as well as the next BSG. I'm so excited!

No comments: