Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Allergies suck

I'm sure that's news.

Yep. Allergies suck. You'd think that I'd be used to them, given that I've had to live with them since... um... pretty much forever.

Nope. They still find new and interesting ways to hose me. The last couple of days I've been so tired and unfocused, it's a wonder I could cook for myself. On top of it, I'm feeling achy like I do with a cold, but I don't otherwise feel sick. Good times. Oh, and the random nosebleed after exercising is fun.

I crashed last night at 8pm and slept straight through to the alarm clock.

I was tempted to call in sick today, but it didn't feel worth it. Besides, I'm going out to lunch with friends and I'm the only one who knows where the restaurant is.

Yeah, I'm a victim of peer pressure.

I think I'm going to conk out early tonight as well. In that sense, I'm kind of glad there's nothing appealing on TV 'till Friday night.

No comments: