Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Miscellanea

So the down-side to maintaining baldness is the head shaving. The problem with shaving one's head is applying a sharp edge to one's scalp.

Head wounds bleed. They bleed a lot.

So when I get the bright idea of shaving my head before I step out (say to go to the supermarket or something) and I manage to take a bit of skin off, I'm bleeding like hell for quite some time.

Ay carumba.

---

I never used to get cold, at least not easily. A few years back, I'd go wandering outside in a foggy morning wearing a t-shirt and shorts with nary a whine.

That was then. Now? Now I get cold. Stupid AC comes on in my office about 6 or 6:30 and I have to bust out a jacket or something and sometimes a hat (for the aformentioned shaved head).

WTF? I can see it now: I'll be one of those older folks who's shivering in the dead of summer.

Oh well, with global warming, I guess I'm adapting in a way.

I should sprout gills any moment now.

---

Weddings... so, ye gods. I figured that when most of my friends got married, that would be it for a while. I mean, with a few exceptions, most of my high school and college buddies have walked down the aisle. The stragglers are probably going to remain single for some time to come.

So how is it I find myself getting invited to so many weddings still?

WTF?

It's going to be a strange, long year.

---

I really want a blueberry muffin today.

I really should resist the siren lure of the blueberry muffin.

I wants it. I waaaanttsss itttttt!!!!

No comments: