Sunday, April 27, 2008

Awesome spring weather

[sneezes]

Yeah. Love the warm, sunny weather though I wouldn't mind us getting a solid two weeks of rain to offset impending water shortages.

The allergies, however, can go f*** themselves. I'm getting tired of this shit.

So last night's booze-up didn't result in a disaster for me. I honestly had to take it really slow. Mackie was kind enough to make more than a few disparaging remarks about my manly drinking powers, though he does acknowledge that my pre-drinking with my sis and Ang would slow most people down a bit.

Vengeance will still be mine.

I hate to admit it, but I was a little off-my-game last night beyond the afternoon's booze. Before I set out, one of my friends overseas notified me via email why I haven't heard from her for a good three months. It's been kind of weighing on my mind a little.

She's been in the friggin' hospital.

I have no idea why she was hospitalized. She's out now and apparently undergoing some kind of recuperative therapy. I'm hoping she'll have an opportunity to bring me up to speed as to what's been going on with her.

Non-stop fun these days.

No comments: