Monday, April 28, 2008

Many Bothans died to bring us this Monday

F***ing Bothans.

Today's MythTickle is just awesome:

http://images.ucomics.com/comics/myth/2008/myth080428.jpg

iGod indeed.

Almost as awesome as Sluggy's Ala-ka-blam! And OotS... I laugh! I cry!

Ah, good times.

Oh wait. I cry 'cause it's Monday.

F***ing Bothans.

Yesterday my dad cooked up a couple of racks of his famous baby-back ribs. At some point in the middle of my gorging myself on animal parts, someone suggested I take a "before" and "after" pic so others can see just what kind of pig I make of myself.

I didn't want to get my camera dirty with the rib sauce that was covering my hands.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

He made a mai tai as well. Combine all of this with my mom's always-delicious side-dishes (the requisite veggies, rice, etc.) and it was the meal from heaven.

My folks. Their culinary skills are beyond words.

And, off topic, I think I'm developing an ear infection. Damnit.

F***ing Bothans.

No comments: