Wednesday, April 23, 2008

randomness

I think I've figured out what Agent Smith meant in "The Matrix" when he was whining about the "stink of humanity".

He'd just completed an assignment in the Berkley part of the Matrix.

Seriously. It's unreal how many people don't take the time to bathe in that city. I don't encounter that many stinking people in Oakland or S.F. Why Berkeley?

In the aftermath of watching "The Forbidden Kingdom", I've gone back through my obscenely large stack of DVDs to watch some of my other martial arts flicks. I found and started watching "The Seven Swords" by Tsui Hark. Enjoyable, but pretty gritty. I think I like the more over-the-top performances in "Iron Monkey", "Hero", and "Lovers" (aka "House of Flying Daggers").

I broke down yesterday and had a chocolate eclair.

I'd forgotten how good custard-filled chocolate-coated pastries were. I wonder if this healthy lifestyle thing is really worth it? The damn eclair (and the burrito I had earlier on my walk home) probably blew whatever health benefits I got from the walk completely out of the water.

Eh. Who am I kidding? The day I get my next blood test done, I'm totally having a french toast breakfast, a side of bacon, and hitting Zachary's for dinner.

Mmm... pizza... I haven't had that in a dog's age.

I wants my 'za! I miss my 'za! Damnit!

No comments: