Thursday, October 16, 2008

Trek-tastic!

Ah, J.J. Abrams. You are a holy man.

After the crap that was "Enterprise", I thought I'd never be able to stomach "Star Trek" again (although I admit I liked the "mirror universe" Enterprise episodes).

Then along came J.J. Abrams, the man who introduced "Alias", "Lost", "Mission Impossible III", and "Fringe" to my life.

Sure, "Alias" became crap at the end and "Lost" had a whole season of suck, but "Lost" has recovered. "Mission Impossible III" had Tom-nutjob-Cruise in it and it was still good! "Fringe" is the only tv show I actually like right now.

And he's doing the new "Trek" movie. I just saw some of the teaser stills.

I'm hooked.

I realize this makes me a total dog, but a huge selling point was the return of the 60's style mini-skirt for the ladies.

I love that.

If that makes me a pig, then so be it. Bacon I am.

Mmmm... bacon....

What was I saying?

No comments: