Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday! I missed you!

Ah Friday! Welcome back! Here, take a seat. Can I get you something? Beer? Wine? Coffee? A soda?

Here, have some chips. I have pretzels too.

It's been a while. So, how's things been? Feels like forever since we last got together.

What? It's only been a week? No... feels like much longer. An eternity, my friend. An eternity.

This weekend? Oh, I plan to game with some friends on Saturday. I'll visit my grandmother on Sunday. Much the same as last weekend.

Here. Have a beer. Good stuff, eh? A friend brewed it for me. Tasty.

Good to see you, Friday. Good to see you.

2 comments:

Schadwen said...

I know that's not possible...

You don't have any soda on hand.

J said...

Leftovers from the last game.

Though the soda is probably flat.

Time to clean the 'fridge.