Friday, October 3, 2008

hrrgh?

I was all set to watch the Veep debates. Really, I was. I know they wouldn't have done much to change my opinion as to who I plan to vote for in November, but I was curious.

My copy of "Iron Man" came in yesterday. So I watched that during dinner, then with nary a thought of the real world and the fascinating drama of politics, cleaned up, grabbed my book, and read 'till I crashed last night.

Forgot completely about the debates until this morning.

I saw clips of it with the news this morning. Doesn't seem like I missed anything substantial or surprising.

Who would've thought that our politics would get to the point where people cared what the Vice-Presidential candidates had to say? Cheney may be a fountain of pure, unadulterated evil, but ya got to credit the guy for making the VP spot interesting.

I still hope someone puts the guy in jail for eternity, but credit where credit is due.

Huh. That turned into more of a political rant than first intended. Oops!

No comments: