Monday, October 27, 2008

Aaaah...

A blissful lunch of "Americanized" pho while reading from my book. And nary a scratch on the throat or a headache or any achy feeling.

Yay!

Mackie is back in town so we've talked a bit about his Call of Cthulhu game he ran back on the 18th. It really would make an excellent movie. My character (a mad scientist type) would have to suffer a horrific fate in the movie (in the game he survived undiscovered to wreak horrible abuses of science in the universe he travels around).

Ah, joy.

The gaming bug has bit me. I've dusted off an old contemporary sci-fi campaign I used to run and am comparing my notes with Erik (who has played that campaign the longest) to get my history right.

And I'm planning ahead for my next turn at bat for running our long-standing Fantasy campaign. I think I have my adventure idea pretty much laid out.

Yes, I'm dorking-up in my blog.

Don't judge me.

No comments: