Thursday, October 16, 2008

Miscellanea

So my neighbors no longer have the bumper sticker that provoked such unreasonable thoughts of rage in me. Funny. Maybe it annoyed other people? Maybe vandals? I suppose it's possible someone put the sticker on their car without their knowledge and they removed it themselves.

Do I care? Not so much, no.
---
Trader Joe's is an evil place. Belgian dark chocolate mini grahams. Unbelievably tasty goodness.

Why do you do this to me, Joe? WHY????

I'm so weak.
---

I got a SureFire flashlight the other day. No, I didn't pay over a hundred dollars for a bloody torch. I found a deal for MUCH less.

And DAY-UM but this thing is bright!

Painfully so.

---
The Hero of Ages is shipping.

Yes, I'm doing my part to keep the economy afloat in a recession.

It's a lovely excuse for my impulse spending habit.
---

Why isn't it Friday yet?

No comments: