Thursday, October 9, 2008

A lesson in diet

Dol sot bi bim bap (sp?) is a large meal. It's essential a heated clay bowl of rice, veggies, some meat (sometimes), and often an egg.

It normally comes with a small soup.

It's yummy.

That was lunch yesterday. And because I have a tendency to inhale food, it was joined with some of my friend's rice.

I was still full when I went to bed last night. That is a lot of carbs.

I can tell when I've over-eaten (besides the whole "I can barely move 'cause my stomach is too full" feeling). When the smell of food makes me a little sick, I've really overdone it.

So Tuesday evening, I made pasta sauce. My apartment still holds the slight smell of garlic, onions, and tomato. Normally that's fine. Yesterday? Not a welcome odor.

And yet, I have no regrets. None at all.

No comments: