Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Modern Medicine

Ah, the wonders of Nyquil. Slam that stuff for three nights in a row and:

1) You'll get lots of sleep.
2) You'll likely hallucinate.
3) You'll believe it makes you healthy by forcing you to sleep.

I've slept a lot over the last few days, thanks to that wonderous stuff (and the cold, let's not forget the actual illness). This morning I feel like I was hit by a Mini instead of a heavily-laden truck. I guess that's an improvement. The sore throat is mostly gone and I can walk in a straight line (as much as I ever can). With that in mind, I'm at work now.

Good times.

And I found a parcel on my chair this morning from Saint Paranoia. Yes, an RFID-blocking wallet and passport holder.

Ah... ThinkGeek. You drain my money but bring me such geeky joy.

No comments: