Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stuff

This is some products I've found useful or noteworthy. Yeah, it's kind of "marketing-whore-y" to list stuff in a blog, but I can live with that.

* Headblade: a neat little blade for shaving the head. Looks like a kid's toy, but it does a good job with the shaving. The blades are super-sharp, though. It's pretty easy to take a chunk out of the skull. I've found myself wearing bandages on the head a fair amount.

* Leatherman Skeletool: I love tools. I really do. This is one of the more useful multi-tools I've found. The weight is nice. All the various parts (pliars, screwdrivers, knife, bottle-opener) all work really well. Totally worth the money. I'm not sure I'd be in favor of paying for the more expensive one. The $60 one is good enough for me.

* SeV Essential Jacket (Men's): POCKETS! 'Nuff said.

Actually, anything by SeV pretty much qualifies for awesome.

Ditto anything done by Peter Atwood.

No comments: