Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Wowsers

There's a bite in the air this morning. One might think it's winter.

Maybe.

This has been one of the freakier winters I can recall. There's been entirely too much spring-like weather.

Oh yeah. Boo-hoo. It's been warm. Other parts of the country (and the world) are freezing their asses off, but the whiny Californian is crying over pleasant weather.

Yes. Yes I am. It's unseasonable and it's going to hit California with consequences come this summer. I remember the last few droughts all-too-clearly, thank you. Water rationing isn't fun. If the temperatures are warm in January/February, how hot will they be in July and August? Sure, I love being able to get outdoors and do whatever... now... but I'd kind of like to not-melt this summer.

Or have water company hit squads going around.

Or deal with the increased price in produce and so on.

...

Yeah. So... in other news, I finally finished season one of "Reaper" last night.

That show just gets better and better.

Can't wait for season two to start (apparently in March).

No comments: