Friday, February 20, 2009

Ah getting Lost

I got caught up on my "Lost" recording from Wednesday night.

It satisfied, but I'm not sure I like the choppy pace. On the one hand, it was nice to see snippets of the other characters' stories through the eyes of the focus character for the episode.

On the other hand, the focus character was Jack (my least-favorite of the series) and it was intentionally repetitive of the pilot.

I have a love-hate relationship with "Lost". I don't care about lots of the main characters. Specifically, I could care less about:

- Jack
- Kate
- Locke

I celebrated when they killed off Charlie, Boone, and Shannon.

I'm more interested in the stories that revolve around:

- Sayid
- Sawyer
- Jin
- Sun (and I have a mad crush on Yunjin Kim, but that's not news)
- Desmond and Penny
- Ben

I'm getting to like the newer characters they introduced:

- Lapidus
- Faraday
- Miles

I never warmed to Charlotte. Moot point now. I go back-and-forth on Hurley and Juliette.

...
...
...

Oh my god. I'm addicted to a soap.

[gunshot]

No comments: