Monday, February 16, 2009

Mmmm

I love waking up to the rain, especially on days when I really don't have to get out of bed.

And this morning had its fair share of rain.

My shoulder is giving me less trouble than expected, so that's an added bonus. It's still a bit tender, but I have full mobility, so all is well.

Wish I could say the same about my foot. I managed to hurt that nicely and can barely walk on it. Good times.

My class intends to teach basic stick fighting in a few weeks, so I went out to a hardware store, got a dowel, a hacksaw, and sandpaper to make myself some appropriate equipment.

I'm wondering how long it will be before one of these things flies from my hand as I mess around, thus shattering something breakable like a TV or a window.

Not that I haven't done that before with other toys... oh no. Never.

[whistling]

No comments: