Wednesday, February 4, 2009

NEERRRDDDSSSS!!!!!!

It had to happen. Someone worked out how much a Death Star would cost to build in U.S. dollars.

Yeah.

If you were curious, it's about $156 septillion.

I'm not so much curious about how someone did the math. I'm curious if he got out of his parents' basement to give out the math or if he just randomly emailed people until someone read his numbers.
---
Awesome spy pen.

Why do I see these gadgets when I'm low on cash?
----

Aaron sent me this site. Neat stuff. Most of it is common sense, but there's some nuggets of traveling wisdom here that I might find useful if I can afford to travel again.

Ever.
---
For old school, I have to say that this looks cool.

This Lee Valley/Veritas site has some neat stuff.

1 comment:

Schadwen said...

I actually already have one of those sundial necklaces. The advantage over most other sundials is that you don't have to find North first.