Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pain

I took advantage of an unexpectedly-free Sunday afternoon to attend martial arts.

Two hours of martial arts fun.

It's a shame I managed to injure myself. I successfully did this in the warm-up, no less.

Yep. I landed on my shoulder wrong. After an icepack, aspirin, and a hot shower it feels better but I can already tell it's going to hurt tomorrow.

I don't think I tore or broke anything. I think it's a pulled muscle. And I think I'm gonna be slamming a fair amount of painkillers in the next few days.

It was totally worth it to go to the class. I learned some cool stuff that I was able to do even with an injured shoulder. That said, it's hell of embarrassing.

And, of course, it hurts.

Oh well. I knew the job was dangerous when I took it.

No comments: