Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Art of Herding Cats

I'm trying to get friends lined up and ready for another game. Specifically I'm trying a new campaign setting and adding some new vic...um... players.

In the grand tradition of pretty much everything I ever do, there's complications. Specifically the two new guys have hellish schedules and are hard to pin down.

Ah, challenges.

At least it's just a game and nothing earth-shattering.

---
Last night my class had evasion exercises. Essentially you stand in the middle of a group and your teammates "attack" you (grab your sleeve, slow-punch at you, grapple from behind, whatever) and you're supposed to respond with what you know.

And I really don't know much. Oh, I can fall back on the stuff I do know, but most of that isn't really suited for being grappled and is hard to do without actually striking someone.

I noticed some of my classmates had the same problem, 'cause one guy kicked me pretty hard in the leg. Would have been a problem had he not pulled the hit.

The curse of a contact sport.
---

What would one add to dehydrated water?

No comments: