Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dumbex

Ah Fedex... y'all ain't all that bright, are ya?

So yesterday I had a package delivered to my apartment. Due to many crazy circumstances, I wasn't able to get back to my apartment until close to 7pm.

Fedex came and went.

Normally in a case of a secured apartment building, couriers like UPS, DHL, etc. will call using the intercom to say "delivery" or "you have a package". They'll get my answering machine, then leave a tag with a tracking number, and go about their delivery business. This leaves it to me to coordinate some way to claim my package.

The Fedex delivery person decided instead to leave my package on the intercom... right there in front of the building... on a well-traveled street.

Yeah. Thanks guys.

I'm mildly surprised the package was still there.

Bastards.

At least I got it.

No comments: