Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Musings

Sometimes I wonder when the apes will rise and overcome their stinking human masters.

Then I wonder if humanity could survive an ape-Skynet alliance.

Dr. Zaius' would totally go for it.

"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty Termi-ape!"
---

I never got Mothra. Godzilla just needed to burn something and Mothra would fly right into the fire. Poof. No more problems.

Then what's left? A couple of tiny fairy girls? C'mon... we look like Godzilla to them. Godzilla would be just ridiculously big.
---

I love when people ask me "what superpower would you want?"

Bending reality to my will would do nicely. That's pretty much all the superpowers right there.

Why go halfway?
---

What is it about clowns and mimes that make them so goddamn creepy?

I guess a better question is: what isn't creepy about them?
---

I wonder if Tolkien's Dwarf-women really did have beards?
---

So, what would happen if Superman and Wonder Woman got a hotel room in, oh let's say San Jose?

I'm thinking bad earthquakes. Might just be me.

No comments: