Thursday, June 4, 2009

Splat

One of my co-workers told me about the Three Wolf Moon T-Shirt, Available in Various Sizes on Amazon.

The comments for this shirt are among the funniest bits of comedy I've read in ages.

The video in the comments had me doubled-over in pain.

I'm moderately-sure I owned a variation of this shirt back in college. It lacked superpowers.

---

I'd considered riding my bike to work today, despite the risk of thunderstorms. Then I found the rear tire of my bike was completely flat. I can't find any puncture marks or anything, so I can't figure out why. I pumped the tire back up and listened for escaping air. Nada.

I'll check it again after work (I opted not to ride it until I know what's up). Kind of disturbing, really.

---

"Burn Notice" tonight! I hope this season is better than the last one.

---

I hurt from yesterday. It's no surprise, but I felt like whining.

No comments: