Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Fine Lunch

Yesterday some friends in the office invited me to a lunch outing today.

I've been feeling less-than-social this week, so I begged out with some bullshit excuse.

When the organizer approached me again re: lunch, I was set to stick to my guns. She offered to change the venue (which, I believe, was the excuse I offered).

It was a nice offer and I realized my reasons for being antisocial were decidedly childish, so I accepted the gracious lunch offer and we all hit Korean food.

I'm now digesting a bowl of dol sot bi bim bap and processing a new nickname given me by my lunch posse.

Food coma is imminent.

[Edit] I have no intention of contributing to my ever-growing list of nicknames by repeating it. I'm just acknowledging that my friends have too much time on their hands. [/Edit]

No comments: