Thursday, June 4, 2009

Frakking feldercarb

So... yeah. My arms hurt. Muscles that have been lax for about a month were used last night. The soggy noodles that pass for my upper limbs are now in pain.

Whaa!

I'm not even sure what the hell I did to cause this pain.

---

I'm irritated with Borders. I sought a book by a specific author. They did not have said specific author's books at all. They offer the option to order said books.

Now if I wanted to order books, I'd go through a cheaper site, like Amazon. The whole purpose of having a physical-location store - like Borders - is to offer the ability to immediately purchase an item.

Borders seems to be missing that point. Given their dwindling stock, I can only assume they want to go out of business.

Sad, really.

---

My friend offered me some candies called "Holicks" (I kid you not). I started to phonetically pronounce the name and stopped myself.

I don't think she understands this and I ain't gonna go there.

---

It's only Thursday. How did that happen?

No comments: