Monday, June 1, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the blog...

My subconscious spent last night beating the crap outta me. First it started with a reaction to a Hell Girl episode that disturbed and outraged me.

Then it nagged me about work.

My subconscious nagged me over my job. WTF?

Yes. Disturbing dreams. I don't feel as though I got much in the way of useful sleep.

I got into work in the wee hours this morning (about an hour and a half ago...) and found an odd little paper bag on my chair.

In said bag were jelly babies.

For those not "in the know", jelly babies are a British snack made famous in the 1970's by Tom Baker's stint as the Doctor in "Doctor Who".

They taste mildly-awful, like much of the edible stuff that comes from Britain.

Oh, please don't be offended Britain! I love your beers and your comedy. Your food tastes pretty awful, though.

Still, having nerd candy greet me first thing in the morning makes for a fun start.

Oh God... it's June already.

Half the year just vanished in a blink.

1 comment:

Schadwen said...

Five-twelfths is not half.