Friday, June 19, 2009

aaaahh...

It's Friday morning and barely after 6am.

The sun's rays are touching the eastern horizon to bring illumination to the Bay Area.

I've got the most comfortable shoes ever created adorning my Sasquatch-ish feet.

I've got attire allowing me to carry pretty much every portable possession I own. And it's comfy attire.

I'm coated in 50 spf sunblock in anticipation of the dayball later.

I've managed to get laundry done yesterday, so I'll actually have a clean uniform for class tonight.

I even have an ironed shirt for the wedding I'm going to tomorrow.

And the potentially-lethal rays of the dayball are now hitting my office's eastern windows and lighting up the ceiling with a weird, yellow-orange glow.

Smells like cooked vampire now.

Good times.

No comments: