Friday, June 5, 2009

Sign of the Times

I wonder if it's an economy thing when I track a package coming to me via UPS ground and they don't list a delivery ETA anymore?

Unrelated: I have discovered that the "Simply Lemonade" brand of lemonade carried at various supermarkets is not something one should drink in large quantities and expect to lose any weight.

Further unrelated: "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog" never gets old. Nathan Fillion's name is being bandied-about as a possible candidate to take the starring role of Hal Jordan in a proposed "Green Lantern" movie. I approve.

Somewhat related: Morena Baccarin is apparently going to star in the V remake.

Mmm... Morena Baccarin...

A remake of "V" is one of the lamer ideas I've heard of, but more Morena Baccarin is always a good thing.

I'm a shallow, petty creature.

Completely unrelated: xkcd has solved the mystery of the Voynich manuscript.

Wish I were that smart. I'll just have to settle for being a shallow, petty creature.

Mmm... Morena Baccarin...

No comments: