Thursday, June 11, 2009

easy there, survivalist

One of my friends took note of (and possibly exception to) some of the shopping links I have up. Mainly TAD Gear and County Comm.

I've been accused of being a survivalist.

I might aspire to that, but I sincerely doubt that I'd last more than a couple of days should civilization fall in the next couple of months. I attribute that mainly to a lack of firearms. I'm not really all that fond of guns, so I think that would inhibit my ability to occupy a bunker in Idaho or anything.

And I know diddly about camping in the actual wilderness, but that's another story.

So what's the appeal to some of these more... ah... esoteric stores?

Well, I do like the tools offered. I like flashlights, pocket tools, etc. Since I like these things so much, I wind up needing clothing and bags to carry such. Interestingly-enough, these stores carry such items.

Imagine that.

Plus they appeal to me on some level, so I thought I'd put 'em up.

That actually reminds me to add the Chrome Bags site...

No comments: