I knew this would happen when I went to bed.
After class, my ankle was giving me some trouble. I think I strained it.
I thought I'd walked it out, but it was tender when I crashed for the night.
When I woke this morning, "tender" wasn't a strong enough word. I tried to loosen it as part of my normal morning stretching, but... ow.
After my shower, it felt looser, but not good enough that I cared to risk a bike ride in to work.
I shudder to think what will happen when my class has more fierce contact stuff going on. I'll probably wind up hospitalized at this rate.
Maybe this is the wrong hobby? Meh.
The Future of War Is These Four Jerks, Apparently
-
Secretary of War Pete Hegseth has tapped Newt Gingrich, Palmer Luckey, and
Elon Musk to write a report on the future of warfare.
1 hour ago

No comments:
Post a Comment