Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aaaah

It's amazing how a little cash infusion can brighten the gloom of a Tuesday's soul-dampening powers.

Bonuses were distributed today. Woo-hoo! It wasn't huge, but every little bit helps.

It'll take the edge off of the credit card bills.

It's been a surprisingly-nice day. I've come to terms with a few things that have been bugging me of late. Again, cash helps with the mood.

Even the headache of the email portions of my game are settling into a dull roar. I think my group has just hit a burn-out point and has nothing else to say until our next meeting.

Fine with me, I guess. This concludes in June, one way or the other and this is going back on the shelf for a while. This particular setting exhausts me and I had a last-minute person join which is making me scramble to change plot and... oh you don't care.

At this point, I don't really care either.

No comments: