Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Reflecting upon Tuesdayness

I hate Tuesdays.

My philosophy about Tuesdays is pretty simple. On Mondays, my short-term memory can remember the weekend and I'm usually a bit shell-shocked to be back at work, so the usual Monday crap doesn't really hit me until late in the day (if at all).

On Tuesdays, my warm-fuzzy memories of a weekend have faded and are replaced by memories of Monday.

On top of that, usually the things that have been fermenting since Monday start bubbling to the surface on Tuesday.

On this particular Tuesday, I get to add pain to the mix. I got tossed around like a rag doll last night. At least one fall did wonders for my neck in a bad way.

I appear to have hurt my heel as well.

How does anyone manage to hurt their heel? Seriously?

No comments: